Some of my thoughts and information on the Toronto Commercial Real Estate Office Leasing market.
- Yonge and Bloor NER’s are hovering around $19 – $20 for A class space
- Financial Core deals in the AAA towers are happening around $38 to $40 NER
- B Class Financial Core Office Space is leasing at $36 to $40 per square foot
- Downtown West market is extremely tough to find 1,000 to 2,000 sf quality office space but it’s no problem if you are over 5,000 sf
- Landlord’s are demanding 3 year transactions but Sublease are leasing quickly as short term alternatives
- 151 Front Street West could be leasing as high as $100 psf net by the end of 2010